The Coalition for Healthy School Food (CHSF) is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit that introduces plant-based foods and nutrition education in schools to educate the whole school community about the health, environmental, and social justice issues of our food choices.
Click here if you are interested in becoming a sponsor! Benefits include your logo and link on our homepage!
Would You Like to Donate a Silent Auction Item/Package or Raffle Prize?
We are very grateful for donations to our silent auctions and/or raffle prizes for our gala. Our supporters are your target customers!
Each donation will be considered on a case-by-case basis based on donations already received, and the likelihood that it will be purchased. Thank you!
We accept donations for the following auctions/raffle:
- Gala Auction – Sunday, December 4, 2022 (Auction starts online one month prior to the gala for great visibility!)
- Gala Raffle – Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Holiday Auction – This year, combined with the gala auction
- Mother’s Day Auction – Start Date April 10, 2022 (Auction starts online one month before Mother’s Day)
- Great visibility!
- See a prior auction at: https://www.32auctions.com/CHSF2021
- See our Gala webpage here: https://www.healthyschoolfood.org/gala
- We expect for our auction to be viewed by our 10,000 supporters, and then through shares by our influencer supporters, by tens of thousands more.
- Our audience is your demographic audience.
Please note the following guidelines:
- A large percentage of our supporters are plant-based/vegan, and our mission is plant-based. All items must be vegan/consistent with vegan values.
- Preferred values of at least $500 for the Silent Auction, and $100 for the Raffle.
- Minimum value of $100 for the Silent Auction (we accept a limited number of lower cost items, please inquire), and minimum value of $50 for the raffle (raffle items less than $100 may be combined with other items less than $100).
- For the Silent Auction, we ask for you to both donate item/package AND ship physical item donations directly to the winner. We will notify you of the winner within 2 days of the end of the auction. For the raffle we ask that you ship the items to us. We will let you know where to ship.
- IF your donation can ONLY be redeemed by people in a local area, the local area should be a large city so that there is a good chance we have supporters there. Some examples are: restaurants meals, massages, local bakeries, local experiences.
- We do not accept coaching sessions. Our years of experience has shown us that coaching sessions/private cooking lessons (unless with big name celebrities), and other similar experiences do not sell on our silent auctions. If you are a coach, we value your work and are sincerely grateful for your interest, however, we cannot accept these generous offers for our Silent Auctions or Raffles.
- It is rare that we accept Items that require CHSF to make a payment for the silent auction item, but we are happy to hear your pitch if you have something that is truly unique and of interest to the vegan/plant-based community. Items that we may consider that fall under this category include trips and celebrity experiences. For these types of items, we have to require high minimums so that a majority of the total payment from our supporters actually supports our programs, rather than supporting a company that sells experiences. This makes it less likely to sell.
To offer an auction item/package or raffle prize, contact the person who reached out to you or:
- Item/package description.
- Up to 4 images (one should be your company logo).
- Confirmation that the product does not contain any animal products or involve any animal suffering.
- For the silent auction, normally bidding begins at about 50% of value. This is typical for auctions. If that is a problem, please let us know what minimum you would require.
- Any restrictions.
We will get back to you at our earliest convenience to confirm acceptance of your donation.