Volunteers & Interns
Our volunteers and interns are critical to the success of our mission.
- During the school day with any of the following skills: teaching, cooking, childcare to help with our Food UnEarthed Curriculum, Cool School Food in the Classroom, Family & Consumer Sciences Cooking Classes, After School Cooking Classes, and more.
- Chefs who can develop recipes, especially those with quantity cooking skills in high production environments
- Administrative, tech, social media and marketing, PR, recipe development, and other skills
- Medical professionals including MD’s, RD’s, and RN’s to give teacher professional development workshops and talks at Family Dinner Nights
- Board Members who can help take our organization to the next level
- We accept interns for the fall and spring, and occasionally we accept summer interns (we are accepting summer interns for 2020 in New York City)
- Internships are unpaid
- Internships are for a minimum of 10 hours per week