Restaurants, Caterers, Food & Beverage Companies…
Would You Like to Support the Coalition for Healthy School Food?
The Coalition for Healthy School Food (CHSF) is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit that introduces plant-based foods and nutrition education in schools to educate the whole school community about the health, environmental, and social justice issues of our food choices. Our supporters are your target customers! Click here to email our Executive Director if you are interested in working with us!
Gala Food & Beverage Vendor Details
Sunday, December 4, 2022, from 2 – 5 pm
Peck Slip Elementary School, PS 343
1 Peck Slip, Manhattan, NY 10038
Participate by DONATING FOOD & YOUR TIME TO STAFF A TABLE to distribute and promote your food at our Gala
- We seek restaurants, caterers, and a limited number of food companies, including vegan cheese companies or other ready to eat appetizers
- Donate food and staff a table (your table must be staffed by two people).
- Provide a substantial food sample (1/4 of a full serving size) of at least two unique items for 200 people for each item.
- Food must be vegan (no meat, fish, seafood, dairy ingredients, egg ingredients, honey, or anything that comes from an animal), ideally gluten-free, not deep-fried, and contain no artificial ingredients.
- We will require a listing of all ingredients, including sub-ingredients, for allergy signage purposes.
- Donate juice, water, or other non-alcoholic beverages to be distributed from our bar. You may send one representative to serve your beverage. All beverages must be vegan and organic and not contain any added sugar (refined or unrefined).
- See our Gala webpage here: https://www.healthyschoolfood.org/gala
- Great visibility! Our audience is your demographic audience. You will be listed on our website, in an email, and we will tag you on our social media, as well as on a slide show at our gala.
To offer food or beverages for our gala or other events contact us.
Other Ways to Support Our Work:
- Visiting Vegan Chef – visit and cook with a New York City Culinary High School class
- Donate Gift Certificates for our online Silent Auctions (we hold three per year)
- Donate Gift Certificates for prizes for our top fundraisers in the NYC TCS Marathon and the NYC United Airlines Half
- Donate Gift Certificates to be used as incentives for program participants – for example those who will out pre- and post-evaluations during our programs, food service directors who fill out surveys
- Donate Packaged Food Items for Gift Bags
- Become a Corporate Sponsor – this puts your logo and link to your website on our website homepage, in each monthly newsletter, and in our online silent auctions.
Thank you for considering a donation! We look forward to hearing from you!