The Coalition for Healthy School Food (CHSF) is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit that introduces plant-based foods and nutrition education in schools to educate the whole school community about the health, environmental, and social justice issues of our food choices.
Click here if you are interested in becoming a sponsor! Benefits include your logo and link on our homepage!
Would You Like to Donate a Silent Auction Item/Package?
We are very grateful for donations to our silent auction. Our supporters are your target customers!
Each donation will be considered on a case-by-case basis based on donations already received, and the likelihood that it will be purchased. Thank you!
We accept donations for the following auctions:
- Fall Gala Auction – Tentative Date October 27, 2022 (Auction starts online one month prior to the gala for great visibility!)
- Holiday Auction – Start Date November 23, 2022 (Auction starts the day before Thanksgiving and continues through mid-December with buy now prices for Hannukah gifts)
- Mother’s Day Auction – Start Date April 10, 2022 (Auction starts online one month before Mother’s Day)
- Great visibility!
- See a prior auction at: https://www.32auctions.com/CHSF2021
- See our Gala webpage here: https://www.healthyschoolfood.org/gala
- We expect for our auction to be viewed by our 10,000 supporters, and then through shares by our influencer supporters, by tens of thousands more.
- Our audience is your demographic audience.
Please note the following guidelines:
- A large percentage of our supporters are plant-based/vegan, and our mission is plant-based. All items must be vegan/consistent with vegan values.
- Preferred values of at least $500.
- Minimum value of $100 (we accept a limited number of lower cost items, please inquire).
- We ask for you to both donate item/package AND ship physical item donations directly to the winner. We will notify you of the winner within 2 days of the end of the auction.
- IF your donation can ONLY be redeemed by people in a local area, the local area should be a large city so that there is a good chance we have supporters there. Some examples are: restaurants meals, massages, local bakeries, local experiences.
- We do not accept coaching sessions. Our years of experience has shown us that coaching sessions/private cooking lessons (unless with big name celebrities), and other similar experiences do not sell on our silent auctions. If you are a coach, we value your work and are sincerely grateful for your interest.
- It is rare that we accept Items that require CHSF to make a payment for the silent auction item, but we are happy to hear your pitch if you have something that is truly unique and of interest to the vegan/plant-based community. Items that we may consider that fall under this category include trips and celebrity experiences. For these types of items, we have to require high minimums so that a majority of the total payment from our supporters actually supports our programs, rather than supporting a company that sells experiences.
To offer an auction item/package, contact the person who reached out to you or:
- Item/package description.
- Up to 4 images (one should be your company logo).
- Confirmation that the product does not contain any animal products or involve any animal suffering.
- Normally bidding begins at about 50% of value. This is typical for auctions. If that is a problem, please let us know what minimum you would require.
- Any restrictions.
We will get back to you at our earliest convenience to confirm acceptance of your donation.